A Study of the Creed of the Church
This event has completed
Let the Creed be like a mirror for you. Look at yourself in it to see whether you really believe all that you claim to believe. And rejoice every day in your faith (Blessed Augustine).
Join Fr. David Anderson as we dive deeply into the study of our saving faith.
Rev. David Anderson
Rev. David E. Anderson is a priest of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Chicago. Educated at St. Vladimir’s Seminary, where he was a student of Rev. Alexander Schmemann, he was ordained in 1983. From before his ordination until now, he has been both a teacher and a translator of patristic and Byzantine liturgical texts. Especially known for his lectures on the early Church Fathers and the early liturgy he also is an instructor of philosophy at Mendocino College and chaplain at Wyoming Catholic College.
- On the Incarnation by St. Athanasius
- On Holy Pascha by St. Gregory the Theologian
- Spe Salvi by Pope Benedict XVI
- On the Holy Spirit by St. Basil the Great
- The Wellspring of Worship by Jean Corbon
- Creation and Redemption by Georges Florovsky
- Divine Liturgy of St. Basil the Great
- Mental Sufferings of Our Lord in His Passion by St. John Henry Newman
- How God Became King by N. T. Wright